MDU Clinical Trial Assistants offer site support to coordinate clinical trial activities.
MDU Clinical Trial Assistants are GCP certified and become an essential part of the investigator’s team managing all logistics and administrative tasks for clinical projects. The MDU Site Coordinators assure high quality trial data, assist in patient recruitment and compliance, reduce data-entry time for investigators and support successful study start-up and trial initiation.
Site Coordinator Services include:
- Supporting investigators with patient recruitment
- Administrative coordination of ethics committee submissions to hospitals
- Support of the CRA during monitoring visits
- Maintenance of the Investigator’s file
- Coordination of patient visit schedules
- Coordination of sample shipments
- Payment of patient expenses